Health & Wellbeing View All
Cracked heels and its home made solutions
Heel cracking is more or less a common situation which is caused by improper use of cosmotics and giving less care for our feet. But u don't need to worry because still u have not been late to take care of it and u can have awesome feet again.
Follow the methods mentioned below...
1. Flour rice The rice has powerful properties which enabled it to remove the dead dried skin from the heel and smoothen it. Preparation Take one handful of rice flour and mix with some teaspoon of honey. Shake it to mix it well. If you have a deeply cracked heel, you can add olive oil and almond oil.
Soak your feet for not less than 10 mins and rub with the mixture. Wash your feet again and do this daily for some weeks until you have a remarkable result.
2. Wax If you are suffering from deep heel crack and pain resulted from it, wax is the best solution. In addition to this, it is a natural smoother. Preparation Take one wax and let it melt. Add two tablespoon of coconut oil and mix it well and let it cool.
Wait until the suspension comes out. After that immerse your feet and soak it for 5-10 seconds and take it out. Again soak for another 5-10 seconds until the wax is being built on your heels and legs. Cover it with a plastic bags and wait for 30 minutes and wash it off wish lukewarm water or scrub it off smoothly. Repeat it once or twice daily. Caution! Never soak your legs while it's still hot/warm, as it may cause a damage to tour legs.
3. Epsom salt Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate which is responsible for the removal of dry skin and dead cells from your heels and reduce further cracking and smoothen it. Thus, take one cup of Epsom salt and Mix it with a lukewarm water and soak your feet into it and wait for 10 minutes. After you dry it, a moisture it with some moisturizers.
4. Banana. Ripe banana is another cheap and simply found method for cracked heel. Plus, it can smoothen the heels and let you have beautiful feet. Preparation... Take one ripe banana and ground it and make a paste. Wash your legs very well and apply the banana on your heels. Wait for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow this method for some days until you get a remarkable result.
5. Honey. With antibacterial and smoothing ability honey is another way of treating a cracked heels. Thus, take one cup of honey and mix it with warm water for 15-20 minutes. Then, rub it with a pumice stone. Do this method repeatedly for some weeks for better results......
Thank you for reading.